XLeap In-House Server
- Advanced XLeap facilitation tools and spaces
- Easy collaboration between facilitators ("Hosts" and "Co-hosts")
- Conferencing services (cloud based) *
- Video conferencing
- Voice conferencing
- Screen sharing
- Enterprise class application server
- operating system: Linux or Windows Server (please specify in order)
- database: embedded Apache Derby (default) or choice of customer-supplied database servers
- Installed in the customer’s data center
- Single Sign On integration (SAML2.0)
- Enterprise class security controls
- Branded login page, welcome space, session reports
- Easy roll-out across the organization - just add Host licenses
- Personally licensed Hosts can run unlimited sessions with unlimited participants
* XLeap conferencing services are optional. XLeap works well in combination with any conferencing solution customers or their clients may prefer.
Software requirements are given below. A detailed System and Deployment Guide is available for download.
Once the customer has made its deployment decisions and implemented them on the network, deployment is easy: Download the installer, execute, configure. Software maintenance is a matter of minutes as it occurs by download and implementation of executable update installers.
Deployment of an XLeap In-house Server requires
- A one-time installation support fee
- A subscription for the server software
- At least one Host subscription covering the required number of Host licenses (Learn more)
- A connection to to XLeap's licensing system
|Operating systems (x86_64)||Databases|
|Amazon Linux 2||Apache Derby (embedded)|
|CentOS Linux 7 or later||MS SQL Server 2016 or later|
|RedHat Enterprise Linux 7 or later||MySQL 5 (compatible) or later, e.g. Aurora|
|Windows Server 2016 or later|
Note: The XLeap installer includes an OpenJDK 8 Development Kit.