Features of XLeap Center include
- Advanced XLeap tools and spaces
- Conferencing services (cloud based)
- Video conferencing
- Voice conferencing
- Screen sharing
- Dedicated web application
- Dedicated database on a dedicated (encrypted) volume
- Daily instantly restorable backup (snapshot)
- Single Sign On integration (SAML2.0)
- Enterprise class security controls
- Choice of deployment region (Dublin, Frankfurt, London, Singapore or Virginia)
- Fully qualified URL e.g. ourname.xleap.net
- Branded login page, welcome space, session reports
- Easy roll-out across the organization - just add Host licenses
- Personally licensed Hosts can run unlimited sessions with unlimited* participants
XLeap Center is delivered as a software service (SaaS) from Amazon Web Services (AWS) which provides the highest levels of security and, of course, 24 x 7 application monitoring.
Deployment of an XLeap Center requires
- A one-time set-up fee
- A subscription for the XLeap Center
- At least one Host subscription covering the required number of Host licenses.
UK Government customers purchase XLeap Center via the Digital Marketplace (G-Cloud 12).
* Disclaimer: 'Unlimited' means that there is no contractual limit on the number of sessions a Host may run and the number of participants who may join. However, XLeap is not a tool for mass communication. The number of concurrent participants supported in a session depends, amongst other things, on the equipment and network infrastructure participants use. For example, events and conditions on the Internet which are outside XLeap's control can affect the quality of voice connections.
'Anytime sessions' to which participants contribute in their own time do not require a voice conference and will accept contributions from several hundred participants.