XLeap In-house Server SCIF Edition
- Advanced XLeap facilitation tools and spaces
- Easy collaboration between facilitators ("Hosts" and "Co-hosts")
- Enterprise-class application server
- operating system: Linux or Windows Server (please specify in order)
- database: embedded Apache Derby (default) or choice of customer-supplied database servers
- Installed on the customer’s network
- Single Sign On (SSO) integration (SAML2.0)
- Enterprise class security controls
- Branded login page, welcome space, session reports
- Easy roll-out across the organization - just add Host licenses
- Personally-licensed Hosts can run unlimited sessions with unlimited participants
- Conferencing services (cloud based) *
- Video conferencing
- Voice conferencing
- Screen sharing
* XLeap conferencing services are optional. XLeap works well in combination with any conferencing solution customers or their clients may prefer.
To allow for deployment on restricted networks, reportable events have been eliminated. The SCIF Server does not require a connection to XLeap's licensing system.
Software requirements are given below. A detailed System and Deployment Guide is available for download.
Once deployment decisions have been made and implemented on the network, deployment is easy: Download the installer, execute, and configure. Software maintenance is a matter of minutes as it occurs by download and implementation of executable update installers.
Deployment of an XLeap Server SCIF Edition requires
- A one-time installation support fee
- A subscription for the server software
- At least one Host subscription covering the required number of Host licenses (Learn more)
|Amazon Linux 2||Apache Derby (embedded)|
|CentOS Linux 7 or later||MySQL 5 (compatible) or later, e.g., Aurora|
|RedHat Enterprise Linux 7 or later|
|Windows Server 2016 or later|
CPU: x86_64, ARM64-bit v8 (Linux)
The XLeap installer includes an OpenJDK 8 Development Kit.